Twentieth Century Fox Production Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Twentieth Century Fox

1.0

Production Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Got the job through nepotism. No interview really needed. This happens a lot in this industry so be warned. They just need to know that you will be there when they need you and that you can explain your experience. Usually if you don't keep up they will cut you loose pretty quick.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Twentieth Century Fox

Production Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Century City, CA).

Interview

I applied to a position on a generic job board that did not show the employer's name.
    Because of the anonymity, I am not sure what the turn around time was from that submission to being contacted.
    I was contacted by telephone and asked to complete an online application.
    I did so and was followed up by coordinators on behalf of the recruiter.
    Within two weeks I was asked to interview. The background check and references were verified prior to an invitation to interview.
    The interviews were 3 days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a position that was advertised as 6 months employee, but the question was if I would accept as a 2 year contract at half the advertised rate of pay (and remember - this is as a contractor!).   Answer Question