Twentieth Century Fox Sales Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twentieth Century Fox Sales Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Twentieth Century Fox

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

3 step process. First, in-person interview with HR rep. Second, in-person interview with the VP of Sales. Third, quick and easy phone interview with NY AE. Overall, it took about a month or so to get an e-mail back for an interview but once the process started, it was great communication from HR.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
    2. Your experience with handling clients, talking on the phones, etc.
    3. The type of accounts you handled and any previous planning experiences.
    4. Your experience with media math   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Twentieth Century Fox

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I had a friend who worked at FOX send my resume directly to the National Sales Director. He reached out and had an initial call with me and set up the interview. Went to one interview with 3 of the employees from the department and it went great! After the interview, I had a call with the SVP of Sales (located in NYC) that evening. The next day I received a call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you improved the process/position you're currently at.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The bump up from my previous salary was large enough I didn't have to negotiate the salary. I did have to explain that my previous boss wanted me to stay for 1 month (instead of the normal 2 week notice).