Twentieth Century Fox Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got the initial phone call few days after submitting my application thru their careers website. It was a short, 15 minutes call from the Recruiting manager. I was then invited over for an onsite interview with a couple of their Technical Managers. I was asked about really low level system details which I thought I was able to answer all their questions promptly. After a couple of days, I was invited again for an interview with the hiring manager. I thought everything went well as I was informed by the Recruiting manager that I was short listed and expect a final answer from them by the end of the week. They kept delaying then weeks and months passed by and I never heard back from them. I thought it was very unprofessional from them not to give a final notice/feedback especially since they kept telling me I am in a good spot. I expected more professionalism from a big company like 20th century fox.

Interview Questions