Twentieth Century Fox Television Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Twentieth Century Fox Television

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with HR on the phone, then again in person, then again with the hiring managers who would be my direct supervisors. I applied online but I learned at orientation that like 99% of people hired were referrals. Also, once I got my offer, there was basically no room for negotiating the salary (and assistant salaries are crazy low here).

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like 'why do you want this job?' and 'what is your favorite tv show'   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick 10 minute skype interview with two assistants who were in charge of hiring interns. My previous manager referred me and I was contacted back within the same day to schedule the interview. The assistants were super nice and friendly and the interview was very straight forward. They offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What tv shows do you watch, what is your experience, what do you want to get out of this internship   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a call couple weeks later. Met with sr manager and Director first interview. Then got call back for second round with vp and senior VP first interview director askeed simple debit credit question all the rest were more like personality and your style of work. 2 rounds met with like 4 people

Interview Questions

• Typical Accounting Finance personality questions, second round ask to do accounting problems.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television (Century City, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by three people, all individually. The two women I'd be reporting and the head of the department, also a woman. I was nervous but I got along great with the two women and was a bit intimidated by the big boss, but it was fine.

Interview Questions

• It was so long ago that I don't really remember the questions I was asked. Just typical ones, what is your greatest weakness? where do you see yourself in 5 years? how do you handle problems?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a little bit more than I was already making and one of my future bosses told me later, that she fought for me. Meaning, they didn't want to give me what I asked but because she wanted me so badly, they gave in. This is what I'm told - don't know how true it is.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

The then-Traffic Manager was helpful, but not overly enthused to be interviewing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.