Twin City Fan Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twin City Fan Companies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twin City Fan Companies.

Interview

Very smooth and personable interview process. They just need to know if you are passionate and would be willing to give sales a try. If you have never thought about sales, but are interested, you are still a prime candidate. Must be resourceful and somewhat of a quick-learner. Engineering degree or other technical background is very helpful for your success in the interview as well as the job.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Twin City Fan Companies (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I looked up the company on Glassdoor and was surprised to see a very low rating, but after interviewing with them I can see why. One of the 3 people interviewing was very rude and extremely unprofessional. Probably not everyone is like him, but that is a major red flag since he was their supervisor. Pay was mediocre.

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Twin City Fan Companies.

Interview

There are two phone interviews and a in person interview. The people who do the phone interviews are wonderful. They are very friendly and are able to provide a ton of information about the position.

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was okay. I am not quite sure that the interview lady knew much about the position. I was surprised to find out that they do not have s manufacturing facility in Minnesota.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twin City Fan Companies (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Very casual at first. On campus interview followed by a phone interview from HR. They fly you up to Minneapolis for 2 days and you get to interview with 4 VPs of the company (not at the same time) and go to lunch with some office people. As long as you know why you want to be in sales and have a technical aptitude you will be fine. It seems the training program has become more competitive in the last 3 years.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Twin City Fan Companies.

Interview

They ask the typical questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses, they also ask how would you handle dealing with a co-worker you have an issue with and they don't really care how you answer. Usually the interview starts with the person from HR then you may interview with the managers for the department, I would highly recommend meeting the entire team to see what vibe you get from them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didn't really feel there was a negotiation phase - i was being stupid and should have negotiated higher pay or time off

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twin City Fan Companies in January 2012.

Interview

Applied through posting on university career services website in November. Received phone interview from HR the following week and another phone interview with the head of program 2 weeks later. Scheduled site visit in January which consisted of 4 interviews: one with 3 members of HR and 3 others with groups of company execs in sales. Received offer the following week. Everyone was very welcoming and made a favorable impression. No technical questions, by this point seemed just to see if personality would be a fit with the company.

Accepter another offer