Twin Oaks Community Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twin Oaks Community Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Twin Oaks Community Services

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Twin Oaks Community Services

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twin Oaks Community Services.

Interview

The interview process is pretty much the same on all levels...reading off a list of pre-made questions from Human Resources. The managers only add two of their own questions. Most of the questions are based on having fun at work. Some may be based on how you would respond to adult clients' sexual behavior.

Interview Questions

• When did you have the most fun at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation room, but I wasn't highly experienced. It's worth a shot.

Residential Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twin Oaks Community Services (Mount Holly, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for a QA position, but then was offered a Program Supervisor position to open 2 homes. I also hired DSP staff for the homes.

I would retrieve candidates off of their Ultipro system and review qualifications. Once someone seemed qualified, I called them up and asked for an interview at the home my office was in, not the home they would be eventually working in. I met them at the client's home and gave them a tour of the home to give an idea of what support needs they would be working on. I then asked them into the office and asked them the questions HR gave to ask everyone. Then I would ask situational questions and how they would handle them. I also asked them to describe their toughest challenges working with I/DD and how they could've handled it differently.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had fun on the job?
      What was your toughest challenge working with the I/DD population?
      There was a question about handling an emergency.   2 Answers