Twin Peaks Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twin Peaks Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Twin Peaks Restaurants

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2013.

Interview

Go in looking 'date night ready', ask for manager and tell them you want to apply for a waitress position, fill it out and hand it back.. They take a good look at you, then ask for pics if they like you then you're most likely hired on spot! If not call back the next business afternoon around 2 and ask for the status of your application

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Webster, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy and laid back, Have to try on uniform and take pics then they send in into corporate and you have to wait to get approval from them..

Interview Questions

• Something about the biggest fish you ever caught?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants.

Interview

I had someone else pick up an application one day & after I filled it out I went on a Thursday just to drop it off but then the cooks who were staring got the manager to come get the application from me and he asked if I had a minute to talk so we sat down and talked shortly and he said he would have the other manager call me in a couple days well she called me the next day Friday and told me to come Saturday with hair and makeup done. Well when I got there it was the guy manager again and he asked me to put on the shorts and shirt (the shorts were too big on me) but anyways, he had me do a front, side and back picture to send to corporate.. Well he told me that I would be called in 2-3 days to set up the orientation but that night he called me again to tell me to do all the information for like my w2 and if I was doing direct deposit, etc. but that same Thursday I did my first interview with him I also did an audition for tilted kilt and they both hired me that same Saturday so I'm still trying to make a decision on which to choose

Anonymous Employee in Shenandoah, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Shenandoah, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

First you have to Fill out the application, then you take photos in the uniform to see if your best fit for the job. Once submitted you have an interview with the management team. And then the final step is getting hired and start training.

Interview Questions

• How i think i am the best fit for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in to turn in my application and the manager had me try on the outfit. They had a few shorts to wear that I could try on. One of the girls helped me tie on the shirt correctly, this took at least 30min. She was really nice though. When I came out the girl next to him asked if he wanted her to get me boots for corporate, he said no so I was shoeless. He took pictures of me that included a front view, side view and back view. Like a mugshot but worse because people in the restaurant are staring at you. After getting changed back into my original outfit he didn't return within 20 min. The other manager told me to have a seat with the other girls. So I did and soon realized they were all there for orientation. When the hiring manager arrived he took me aside and said it'll be a day or so before corporate will get back to him about the pics. I waited three days and called. They kept putting me off till a week and a half later when he said corporate never got back and they already hired a bunch of girls. Don't know if that's the truth but I know I'm not ugly by any means as I went to hooters and they hired me in 5 seconds and said I was really pretty. I'm 5'5, weigh 120 and workout. I don't have abs but I'm skinny, I do have a flat tummy and I do have an hourglass figure with wide hips. Either way was very disappointed how they handled the situation. Feel like I wasted my time but was glad I didn't get hired because the outfits weren't very comfortable and were more exposing than I thought, once you have them on its a different story. Ps. I like twin peaks better then Hooters but I would never work for someone who doesn't value time.

Interview Questions

• what was the biggest fish I caught   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and came in person to check on application. I was actually tipped at the door by a customer waiting on the manager, I thought that was pretty cool I wasn't even in uniform, but I met the manager and was asked to do pictures (front, side, and back) on the spot!!! Even my interview questions went well. I was sure that I had aced the interview, but I guess they had other things in mind everyone was nice though fun experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy! I came in for an application and was told to come back the next day for an interview. I came in the next day and tried on the uniform and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me questions about my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (El Paso, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied as a walk-in. I filled out my application. There was an odd question. Asking me what was the biggest fish I've cought. It's a funny question so you put something like 100000 million pounds. You get interviews right then and there by a manager. They ask you stuff about yourself & what you know about twin peaks. After that you go to the restroom and try on their uniform. And take pictures of you front side to side and back. After they tell you they will call you . I got a call back within 3 days and got the job .

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Wheeling, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Basically you go in looking your best with a bunch of makeup and your hair all done up. You fill out a short application they dont really even look at. Then you try on the outfit.

Interview Questions

• How big was the biggest fish you caught?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants.

Interview

The interview involves a lot of questions about whether or not you will be completely comfortable with the atmosphere, uniform, guest-type, etc. Questions also entail whether or not you understand that your appearance will be scored every shift and you are to maintain (or improve, if necessary) that appearance. Also, if they don't have you try on the uniform, you either came at a busy time or they're not interested.