Twin Peaks Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twin Peaks Restaurants Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

1.6

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out the short application, sat down with the GM who asked me why I wanted to work at Twin Peaks and if I felt comfortable in the environment and uniform. Super quick and to the point. Had me try on the top then asked me when I could start. Went over the uniform requirements and explained the ranking system. Hired me on the spot and told me when to be back to start training.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in the uniform?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Knoxville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

I went on on Friday and filled out an application. I talked with the GM after I filled out the application. He was pretty nice. A little intimidating and unfocused, as he was doing multiple things while interviewing me. The GM told me to come back the next Monday for an "audition" where I would have my picture taken in the uniform. The GM informed me that I should look camera ready for the audition, i.e. Styled hair, makeup 100%. I showed up Monday and met a different guy who took my 3 pictures, front, side, and back and sent them to corporate. An hour later I got a phone call saying I was confirmed. I initially applied to be a server, but they really needed a hostess and I found another job willing to train me as a server, so I declined the position at Twin Peaks.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I've applied multiple times at 2 different locations close by, the furthest I got was trying on the uniform and taking pics to send up to headquarters. It is purely based on whether or not the manager finds you attractive and if the people up at the headquarters thinks you're model material. I knew I wouldn't get the job when the manager allowed me to look back at the pics and see how untoned my body was. Doesn't matter if you're a size 0-2, if you're not tone they won't hire you. Even if the manager says he likes you. Also I recommend you go to your location first and look around to see what type of girls they're are. If you're location barely has any blondes and you're a blonde, you probably won't get hired. Definitely wish they're were more female managers instead of males just hiring off their fetishes/types.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with wearing the uniform/dress up days?   Answer Question

Server/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Davie, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in just to eat and the manager offered me an application, I filled it out where afterwards I was given a uniform to try on. Then my picture would be taken front side back and then sent to headquarters they said I would hear back from them, but I never did. After further anaylyzation and knowing a few people who are employed there currently( not of my same race) although I was in shape and up to their credentials I did not get the job because I was black.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable with the uniform   1 Answer
    • Any prior experience in the restaurant business   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants.

Interview

Came in and hostess and told hostess I wanted to apply. She grabbed the manager who had me fill out an application. She quickly looked over it and didn't really tell me much or ask me any questions. She had me try on a uniform and then took pics to send to corprate supposedly. She then left me in the bathroom and said "We'll let you know." I thought it was kind of rude that she just had me change and leave the clothes on the bench and let myself out. Surprised I didn't get the job because I am a size 0-2 and work out frequently and people always tell me I'm really good looking and should be a model. But maybe I didn't have enough make up and was too pale. Oh well.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy! I came in for an application and was told to come back the next day for an interview. I came in the next day and tried on the uniform and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me questions about my previous work experience.   Answer Question

TPG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Webster, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application and was told to come back later THREE DAYS IN A ROW, because the manager was too busy even though I showed up exactly at the time he asked. Mind you I've worked at two other TP locations totaling up to 3 years. I never even actually saw the manager he would just send out the girls to tell me he was busy and on the third day I had her tell the manager screw it never mind and walked out. Management needs some serious work on professionalism.

Twin Peaks Girl Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

the manager had me try on the outfit and made sure I was comfortable and looked good. he asked me questions about the places I worked that was on my resume and relevant to the position

Interview Questions

• what's the biggest fish you've ever caught?   1 Answer

Twin Peaks Girl Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Dallas, TX).

Interview

He asked me where have I worked before mad sure I had experience and made me try on the uniform. Make sure you tell them you are comfortable w the uniform please

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest fish you ever caught   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants (Davie, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

You have a phone interview, a DIL, another interview, and then another interview? They are not organized at all. Noone makes a decision unless its the CEO. The owners don't know nothing about the restaurant industry. They are lawyers with a bunch of money dumping it into a brand. Their office is a joke, they have 5 businesses running out of it. You want a construction company, a real estate company, a law firm, a restaurant franchiser? You name it, they are doing it! No focus in the brand they are trying to represent. A complete waste of time. They have no sense of urgency as they lead on their potential managers for 45 days before they make a decision. What a joke of a company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something interesting about you?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a problem telling the girls they don't look good or refuse to hire for looks?   Answer Question