Twitter Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,355 of over 1,355.0 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Very practical and straightforward. I found the process to be very pleasant. Everyone was nice and I didn’t feel like I I was given trick questions or anything of that sort

Interview Questions
  • I had to write a react all and also do a technical design
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Twitter (New York, NY)

Interview

At first communion was great, everything went smoothly and I received prompt feedbacks. After final interviews - HR completely disappeared and stopped answering emails. I asked for feedbacks but got no answer, really dissapointing since I spent some time preparing for each stage. Will not recommend, a big company as Twitter should not let candidates feel devalued!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Twitter

Join the conversation on

Tech

205.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Twitter~100569
Join the conversation on

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

3 rounds, I spoke with a phone recruiter first. Just went into background for first round. Second round was with team and some behavioral questions. Third round was more behavioral and some technical.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

It wasn't bad. The interview evaluates your product thinking skills for the most part. But they also want to know more about your problem-solving skills. Some of the questions included: How would you improve user engagement on WhatsApp? Tell me a time when you influenced engineering to build a particular feature. Design a new feature for Twitter that improves the new user’s experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Had 3 rounds. Each was more formal. However, it seemed very disjointed at times. So I found it hard to know what exact role they were looking for and what they wanted me to showcase while being asked questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Incredibly nice people to talk to, well structured interviews. I did a recruiter round, a hiring manager round and a final panel round. My experience during the process was superb.. However, I've now been ghosted after the final panel round. (My first ever ghosting after years of interviewing in companies!). It's odd as right up until this, they were very communicative with me. Granted, they are probably in a bit of turmoil at the moment internally, since the Elon Musk move. Still though, it's unprofessional- a simple automated rejection email - or even an email to inform me that the process is on hold if that was the case - would have done the trick and left me with a good taste in my mouth, as opposed to zero contact. We all know with ATS systems, it's just a click of a button to inform candidates they're no longer being considered .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter (Toronto, ON) in May 2022

Interview

They expect to solve an easy problem but with some complicated way to show skills. The task was straight forward but there could be many potential solutions. I think they are looking for you to show as much as you can in easy task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Twitter (Vancouver, BC) in May 2022

Interview

6 interviews of 1 hour each. one of them was focused on technical competency and the rest were about people leadership. growing engineers, collaborating with tech leads, cross-functional collaboration. conflict resolution comes up in every interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Applied with resume in portal, recruiter booked me for an interview and then ghosted me since interview completion. I was suppose to hear back by now but guess its a ghost move :/. I don’t like the lack of transparency in the Twitter process as I don’t even know if the team is still making a decision or if theyve moved on with someone else. I’ve mentally accepted a reject but getting ghosted is honestly very frustrating especially since I’ve sent many emails to the recruiters. Idk why they can’t just respond but whatever. This left a very sour taste in my mouth especially since they’ve broken promises. If I apply to Twitter again in the future then I know I won’t be taking their process seriously and just accept any other offer that comes in between rather than beg the recruiters for a response.

6 people found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

The researcher at the security team asked about the project proposal submitted with the application. Afterwards it was just a few questions about the job and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,355 Interviews

Twitter Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Twitter as 39.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer(Internship) and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Data Scientist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Twitter takes an average of 29 days when considering 1,227 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Data Scientist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Twitter according to 1,227 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 37.30%