Twitter Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,135 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

- Initial chat with a hiring manager - Technical phone screen - Multiple interviews with 2 people on each spanning front end, backend, system design and behavioral. Everybody I spoke with was incredibly motivated, cheerful and happy to be talking to me. They seemed passionate about the work they are doing and made me feel super comfortable talking to them. Before the interview, an interview prep assignee chats with you for about 15 minutes to let you know what to expect - this helped a lot. By far the most positive experience I have had interviewing. It helps that every single person I spoke to was going to be on the team I was interviewing for - so it felt more personal than getting judged by some random person I would never see again. Everybody from the hiring manager to the recruiter to the interviewers were just fantastic. Highly recommend going through the process.

Interview Questions
  • Signed an NDA so I can't say.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The interview process took 2 weeks. Phone Screen with the Recruiter/Hiring Manager and then 4 30min virtual interviews with the team. Questions were around self-awareness, processes, stakeholder management, time management, priorities, and adaptability. The hiring manager made a lot of pressure to run things quickly and during this time she was super responsive, but after the last interview, she just disappeared and did not respond to any emails I sent after that. As a recruiter myself, I'd never do this to a candidate. If you don't have an update, email the candidate saying that. It's very unprofessional to leave candidates not knowing what is happening or to no answer their emails. From feeling under pressure to move things quick to not getting a response. Not a great candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to build rapport with a hiring manager?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Twitter (New York, NY)

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter after being referred. A week later I had 5 interviews with the team. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes. I didn’t hear back from them for almost a month after until they finally sent me a rejection email. I was bcc’d, with what I can I only assume were all the other rejected applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Why Twitter? What is your understanding of policy in the vertical? What are the jobs you would be if you could be anything?

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

This must be the most disrespectful interview I had. The interviewer had a very heavy Indian accent. He struggled with English. For over 20 min he stopped me at every sentence I said. Twice he made a mistake in his claim. When I pointed out his second claim is wrong, he dismissed it. This is how engineers are at Twitter, apparently.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

I took an initial screen and a hiring manager call. They asked me about what types of roles I've worked out, my process, etc. What I'm looking for next. They talked about where the team is at.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty basic: what's your process, what does candidate experience mean to you, etc.

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

En primer lugar deber completar un perfil en la página que proporcionan para gente en busqueda de prácticas. Una vez hecho, si les interesa tu CV te invitarán a participar en una prueba de HackerRank.

Interview Questions
  • 4 problemas para resolver en una hora. No son difíciles pero el tiempo es justo.

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

The interviewer had a thick accent. He interrupted me every other sentence I said during the interview. At one point I pointed out a flaw in his thinking, he was confused then glossed over it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Job itself didn’t match job description at all, which was disheartening, because on paper it seemed like a really cool opportunity Standard questions, from both the recruiter and the hiring manager, mostly behavioral didn’t get too technical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

The interviews were scheduled quickly and everyone I talked to was on time. The process was more casual than some other tech firms, which I really liked. Everyone was friendly and answered my questions with honest and clear answers. This was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself... How do you approach your projects...

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

The overall interview experience is good. The HR is very nice. Unfortunately, I didn't get an offer. But would like to give it a try next time. Must be well-rounded. There are no tricky ones. Good luck everyone!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitter

Application

I interviewed at Twitter

Interview

Very streamlined process, the interviewers used real world project scenarios. 3 round interviews that, 2 of which were technical and the last one was behaivoral. The technical were focused one in system design the other was object oriented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,135 Interviews