Twitter Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twitter Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Twitter

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Totally irrelevant questions, nothing related to the job..All behavioral questions which made no sense. Interviewers had attitude and were disconnected from me. They had fixed set of questions which they will ask and run away, no time for me to ask questions to them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Twitter

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with Recruiter, where we did a deep dive into my experience. Also talked about the role in more detail and what the team was looking for. Once i completed the initial phone screen, it followed by In-Person interview. I met with a mix of members from the Recruiting team and the team I would be supporting. Once the in-person interview was completed, feedback was sent to recruiting from the team.

Interview Questions

• Successes that I have had in previous roles. What was I most challenged in my past roles? What am I looking for in this role? Why I would like to work at Twitter   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview with team members with team leader making the decision. My interviews were mainly on the phone but there was a video interview where I had to answer questions while being recorded by my laptop camera for the team to review later.

This space was new to me and I was impressed that they spoke to me about my skill set and didn't care that I had zero rolodex/contacts for them to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your style? Tell me about the tools you use? Tell me what you would do if you need to fill a role for a team/group you've never worked with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, my price was set when I started the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

- one of the interviewer was rude
    - interview focus should be more on your current role and not on the role which was 10 years back
    - questions asked were not relevant to the job

Interview Questions

• - high and low points on your 1st job which was in 2008, really?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

unorganized as hell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Internal referral, email contact to schedule talk time
    phone interview, email to schedule onsite interview
    5 - 30 mins. interviews

So far, great follow up!

Things that they need to work on interviewing candidates: stop glancing up at the clock on the wall; be humble, because the person your interviewing may be the person who you might be asking for a job in the future; don't ask if my commute would be too far (red - flag. An interviewer cannot ask anything about how far one lives. This violates EOE); respect the background of a candidate. They have come very far and are successful for a reason.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One of the more excessive interviews I've had with a tech company. I went through 4 phone interviews and two onsites before it was all done. The second onsite visit was one of the worst interviews I've ever been through. 6 people for 30 minutes apiece, and they all asked nearly identical sets of questions, with maybe one or two variables each. By the end of the interview, I felt like I had developed a script through repetition. I definitely expected better from Twitter, and was not impressed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stood out here, pretty 'run of the mill'.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twitter.

Interview

Sourcer coldcalled me for interest after an engineer referral, process was fairly straightforward. I wasn't on the market and they asked to keep in touch, I told them that I would contact them if anything changes.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between a mobile web and native mobile app   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone screened by a couple people, then onsite interviews with at least 5 different people. They asked me to do a boolea question on the board, even though I wasn't interviewing for a sourcing position and hadn't done boolean in a long time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by several people some onsite (3) and some over phone (5). For the most part, I took standard questions from US based folks, typically being sold the role. Interviews onsite were more in depth and challenging but again nothing too strenuous, I'm guessing due to lack of experienced recruiters.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve issues within a broken team who do not trust each and work in isolation? Mostly because this was quite a pointed question.   Answer Question