Two Maids & A Mop Cleaner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Two Maids & A Mop

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Two Maids & A Mop (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

High hopes about management and franchising which was filled with her friends that works part-time now. That's what got me in the door.When it came to the money part she talked to fast an you couldn't understand her really. She seemed like she was in a rush and wouldn't really have much eye contact should of knew something then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Two Maids & A Mop

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Two Maids & A Mop (Homewood, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

There is a one on one interview with the current manager after apllication and return phone call. The interview is relaxed and casual. The atmosphere is nice, calm and clean. There are no difficult questions. If you are detail-oriented, you should have no prblems being hired. Employees pay the cost of the background check + the cost of two t-shirts. This is taken out of your first few paychecks. Upon departure from company, shirts must be turned in to receive paycheck.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.customer rating = your pay, all tips seen on mileage check + .10 per mile