Tyco Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tyco Engineering Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tyco (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I was pre-interviewed over the phone by the manager. I later met with the manager and one future co-worker. I took a written test. I also met with the manager's manager and several other upper management.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tyco

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco in October 2014.

Interview

Overall, pretty typical interview. Did one in person interview with someone from hr, and then one phone interview with an engineering manager. Both interviews were easy and just basic interview questions. Nothing technical came up in either of my interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Good; They did ask the right questions so they exactly know what skill & candidate they want. Once the interview was done they did updated with the results. There was not much delay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok to Negotiate

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tyco in January 2011.

Interview

Long process. Expected background check but took additional time due to international inquiry. Very helpful and informative. Very honest and direct during screenning. Interview very specific to position. Plenty of information on benefits and expectations

Negotiation

Easy and painless

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco in June 2011.

Interview

Received request for an initial phone screen, and another phone interview from HR. Then an onsite interview with manager and group I'd be working with.