Tyco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tyco Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.8

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tyco (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

Informal but very professional addressing all aspects of the job. It was a one on one format held at the actual offices where I was to be based. The manager who interviewed me was also a seasoned veteran of the industry and we spoke the same language which put us both at ease.

Interview Questions

• The key items to control in the business sector   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes there was the ability to negotiate and they took on board your arguments positively and were willing to compromise within the industry norms.

XSenior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tyco (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

good more questions on algorithms and code optimization and all.small company and all senior people.mainly focus on safety product like fire weather and ect.i have been attended through a staffing agency and process took 4 days

Interview Questions

• • Write a optimized logic for return the index of a number from sorted array
      • Write a optimized logic for in a sorted array the sum of two lease numbers is equal to the given number
      • How to find the given word in a plain large text file in optimized code.
      • How hashcode() will generate internally.
      Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and lasting 4 - 6 hours as you interview with every Sr. Manager and Director in the building. Plan on staying more than half of the day. It was scheduled within 2 weeks and rescheduled twice. However, once there it moved along on schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Tyco?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

quick and technical
    HR round, TL and managers take interview
    depending on skills required they ask questions, most of time they will go into details in your resume
    explain about the job you applied and you should explain how can you fit in with the skills required

Salary is not great. its below what you can get from other companies

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tyco.

Interview

Very brief, did not set a positive tone or first impression. Although I had prepared thoroughly, I was unable to use any of the information. Recruiter spent the time educating me on the company and asking why I would want the job.

Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Anaheim, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The process is very lengthy and there are numerous written and oral exams. The initial phone interview is very positive, but the one on one interview was completely different and had not association with the phone interview. Mostly it comes down to whether or not the sales manager likes you.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is if you can make 40 cold calls a day and generate all of your own leads. That's a pretty depressing prospect and only the most desperate people usually answer yes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Your salary and benefits are set in stone. There is no negotiation.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tyco in December 2011.

Interview

Total 5 rounds, first round was a phone screen with the QA manager, asked technical questions about computing, networking, etc. Second phone screen was with a QA Lead from east coast, asked questions regarding work experience on resume, just simply yes or no questions, not technical. Third round was with 2 QAs & 2 developers. Forth round was with 4 dev managers, Fifth round was with dev director.

Interview Questions

• There was a weird question by one of the dev managers.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Westminster, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

Multiple Interviews

North America Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tyco (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Experienced 4 interviews before being hired, by phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about outsourcing?   1 Answer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tyco (Mumbai (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Interviewed on the basis of past experience, see the way of communication, project handles, questioning on the project related activities, roles and responsibilities, discussion on salary, etc