Tyco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tyco Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.7

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

The Interview is great they asked and test me about my skills and education, plus work experienced. the last interview is relax but professional. The interviewer knows how to make feel comfortable and help ease your nerves by far my best interview I can recall.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experienced do you have as machine operator? And why do you want to work in this company?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyco (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

2 rounds 1 technical and 1 HR. Interviewer asked all the questions related to previous jobs experience. I was asked good technical job questions related to PLSQL and UNIX. I was asked about my job flexabilty.

Interview Questions

• Asked about complete work experience and the related job questions   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyco (Bel Air, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

This is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down and I'd like to take a minute so sit right down, and I'll tell ya how I became the Prince of bell air.

Interview Questions

• in west Philadelphia, born and raised   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tyco (Worcester, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with 2 interviewers, both of whom were managers. One was the R&D manager and the other was the Engineering Manager. They were very focused on my project work and asked questions pertaining to that.

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter: I was asked about my experiences and abilities to see if my background and knowledge fit to the position.
    Interview with HR and technical team lead: I was questioned about my personality as usual to evaluate my communication abilities and see how I can deal with different dilemmas and situations.I was asked to discuss my previous technical accomplishments and experience. I was also given a written test to evaluate my c language understanding level and skills.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions about your personality, soft skills
      My past experience on software development
      My past experience on embedded system
      My accomplishments and the value I brought to system during my previous employment
      Some programming test on C   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tyco in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews with 4 different people including the HR representative, Manager, VP of product management, and the team engineers. There were many technical questions to understand my competency and others to gauge how well I would work in the team.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco.

Interview

There was a phone interview, in person interview with multiple people at once, then the job offer came shortly after.It wasn't hard and over all pain free. The interview was with more than one person.

Six Sigma Black Belt Lean Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Went through recruiter, had first interview with two agent managers. Wait about two weeks for them to schedule interview appointment. One on-site panel interview with hiring manager, engineering manager, production manager and plant manager. Basic questions and nice people. No trap questions. Unfortunately, didn't get the offer without enough industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Lead me through one of your project: how to define the project and identify the root cause, what are the improvements you have done and what are the results?   1 Answer

Car Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tyco (Secaucus, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Given a written and autocad test. Based on your responses and drawing in cad more discussions will occur about your future plans. What type of experience you have in the life safety industry. Distance from work that you live to determine reliability on making it to work on time

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years without this company   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Yarmouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Great Yarmouth, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Good length, very friendly and listened carefully to responses.
    Knowledgeable interviewers and didn't last too long.
    Was impressed with the site tour and they asked plenty of questions as we walked.
    Good responses to my answers and allowed me the chance to ask some questions also.

Interview Questions

• Difficult employees and how to deal with them.   1 Answer