Tyco Service Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tyco Service Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tyco (Rochester, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was generic, asked basic interview questions mostly, but process took too long. There were two interviews, in the span of 3 months, with little-to-no communication about the process as it moved along. There was miscommunication about what position I was actually interviewing for. I did have to complete a personality quiz as well as a background check before the offer letter was sent.

Interview Questions

• What is one difficulty you see yourself facing during the position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tyco

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tyco (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

It takes a few meeting and the process is a bit long, once hr contact you which then you are likely in for the job.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lang, SK (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tyco (Lang, SK (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Asked about my self and what my qualifications were. He did let on that he was interested in highering me. I was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks... 3 hrs later I received a call that was unclear as to weather they were offering me the job or not. Wanted me to come in for 2 day training and if I decided I would like the type of work based on the training I could start immidately. Seems that they offer good bennifits, decent starting salary and a lot of other perks such as phone, company vechile and laptop. Still am unclear as to exactly the job will entail.

Interview Questions

• Would you be available to do eveinging classes to get proper certification   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Given the fact that I do not have any direct industry experiance I feel the wage offer was reasonable. I do hope and expect to see an increase in the near future