Tyonek Native Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tyonek Native Corporation

Candidate Interview Review

Work Order PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tyonek Native Corporation (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

Tyonek is a Native American Corporation that has a variety of military base admin contracts. They have multiple partner companies it seems in each area and I was interviwed by one of them (in all honesty, it was so complicated that I could not totally follow the structure) for a job at Ft Bragg managing ongoing work to perform small construction projects or repairs.

After being called by a recruiter with promises of "managing all the construction at Ft Bragg" (yeah right), then speaking to one person on the phone who said my salary range was in teh ballpark they were looking for, I interviewed with someone else on site, who of course could not do any negotiating or even let me know what they may or may not actually offer me. I then spoke with the people who I would actually work with and it all seemed like every story you could imagine about civilian employees of a military base. Lots of levels of management and paperwork.

I was offered the position after a few more days for maybe 60% of the low end of my range and the offering manager said htey could not do any negotiating at all, this is what the requisition was approved for. I politely declined the offer. Funny thing is another recruiter called me a couple of months later with the same "manage all the construction at Ft Bragg" line.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were simply related to my experience with other projects and how comfortanble I would be handling things on my own and keeping up proper proceedures.   Answer Question

See above