Tyson Foods Interview Questions in Fayetteville, AR | Glassdoor

2.7

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR).

Interview

call, submit resume, schedule an interview and put your best foot forward. Standard procedure and questions. first about you and any questions you have about company, a tour, then a follow up to discuss salary, then drug test.

Interview Questions

• why do you wish to work here?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

3 step hiring process
    Phone Interview
    In Person
    Job Offer. The staff is very knowlagable so they want you to know your stuff. They weed out the bad candidates during the interview process. All in all I would rate the interview process as average. Although they did ask some pretty difficult technical questions. Questions that would be hard for any candidate coming straight out of college to answer correctly.

Training and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

Group interview with 5 people, then a single interview with each of the 5 people. Each person had a set of questions and each one asked different questions from the group interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle your self in this situation. All questions about helping others and safety as well.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

First they will have a recruiter set up an interview. After the interview they will say you should hear something back soon. I got a letter in my email saying I didn't get it/

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, a few weeks later did a phone interview followed by an in person interview one week later in Springdale. Received offer less than one week after in person interview. Very friendly, helpful and informative staff. Staff worked around my current schedule for the phone and in person interview which made the process very smooth and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding experience, education and abilities. My interviewer made me feel very at ease and we discussed all aspects of the job, company life and growth opportunities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer received met all of my expectations and then some, they were flexible with my start date which was very helpful.

OTR Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fast. They were very helpful and polite and provided me with all the information I needed. Training was set a few days after the interview and the entire process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How much OTR experience do you have?   1 Answer

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very well matured. You'd get to meet the manager, the team, and the higher up. The process usually starts with a phone interview, followed by an onsite meeting, then lastly meeting with the team.

Interview Questions

• A lot of technical questions relating to the job   1 Answer

Sensory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional Human Resource Person. After couple of phone interviews, flew to AR and spent two days on interview. HR person said decision after a month and when checked she informed within next couple of days. But nothing happens and goes another month-checked again and was told decision still pending. Called hiring managed but she directed to HR. After 2+ months of interview, got an automated e-mail. There should be a some humane nature and at least should have called candidate to convey the decision. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND LACK OF BASIC ETHICS.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions and questions surrounding the background   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Springdale, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview, then I did an in-person interview with four different people for 30 minutes each. The questions were pretty standard for any interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your involvements in school and how you would use these skills for your internship?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tyson Foods (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

thorough process, but do not be fooled, the process is designed well, not the interview teams
    this is a company that was 24 hours from bankrupt 6 years ago. Many of the midlevel managers are not developed anywhere except Tyson. Make sure you carefully interview them as they interview you.
    Do not look for the sophistication or education or talent you might experience from other 40 Billion dollar companies. This company has grown through acquisition not genius of sales and marketing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

bonus have been 30 % for 3 years , do not expect that forever