U-Haul Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U-Haul (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a face to face interview with the Office Manager. It was held at a typical UHAUL facility in an office located within the general area of the warehouses. I arrived to be interviewed, entering the service office and was directed to the administration office, in the back of the premises. Upon entering, I was greeted by the receptionist and was immediately introduced to the interviewer. We sat in her office, across from one another while the interview took place.
    Upon leaving, I was told that chosen candidates would be called for a second interview and skills testing. The whole process took less and half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was very interested in previous work history, stability, duties performed and reason(s) for leaving. The interview was very straight forward. There was not a lot of interest in skills, no skill testing. The interview seemed hurried as there were many candidates scheduled to interview.   1 Answer