U-Haul E-Center Sales and Reservations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

E-Center Sales and Reservations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

I sent in my resume in April, 2012. At that time, they were desperate for workers and called me back literally within hours. When I went in for the interview, it was more or less a "mirror test" hiring environment. If you had two brain cells you could rub together, they'd hire you. The whole process was a bit rushed, since they had so many people coming in and out.

The interviewers tell you a lot of things about how easy the job will be and an unrealistic expectation of both the hours you will be able to work as well as the commission you will get. Yes, some people regularly get/got bonus checks as high as their base salary or higher, but don't get overly excited if you hear that during the interview process.

After the first and "second" interviews, there was a drug test and orientation was a few days after that. All in all, it was about a week and a half, two weeks, between submitting my application online and my first day of training.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very unexpected or difficult. As this is a work from home position, I did have to bring in proof of my current internet connection/speed but that was fairly straightforward.   3 Answers

Negotiation

There's no negotiation, you get what you get and that's it.