U-Haul E-Sales & Reservation Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U-Haul E-Sales & Reservation Agent Interview Questions

1.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U-Haul (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy and simple phone interview. They call you and tell you about all the perks of working for U-haul. Then they will ask question to what makes you qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U-Haul

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Monday, 3 hours after I submitted my application I received a call from a recruiter and she emailed me a Internet speed test tof complete. Once I submitted that to her she scheduled a phone interview for the next day, Tuesday. During the interview she told me about 2 other openings they had available for working from home. The recruiter asked basic interview questions, as well as questions regarding sales and computer knowledge. She asked about my home computer and office settings. Pay is $8.25 plus bonuses. She offered me the position and asked when I was available to go to their corporate office to sign paperwork and to get drug test paperwork. I was able to go that day and went and completed the paperwork and drug test. I received a call 4 days later (drug test takes 72 hours) from the recruiter letting me know she received all my paperwork and that I would receive an email regarding orientation the following Friday. So the whole hiring process from application to hire took 1 week.

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U-Haul (Houma, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone/skype interview started with basics confirming work history, internet speed, and quiet office space. We later continued on into questions of how to deal with certain customers ie. irate customers.LATER offer the job and emailed papers to continue the hiring process. Hiring process including completing I9 FORMS drug screening and delivering personal information to the nearest uhaul facility.

Interview Questions

• what is a Url? Where is it located?   1 Answer

E-Sales & Reservation Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U-Haul.

Interview

Interview was easy. She wanted an independant worker with sales experience and ability to type 20 words per minute. Focus was on the ability to self discipline. Needed to pass typing test and a test for locations of states and cities throughout the US. I knew I was hired when they asked for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was the how does this job fit into my future plans.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U-Haul (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied several times, finally got a call saying they were not looking to hire just now but to try again in 60 days. I put in another application and got an email from a recruiter to send in a speed test. Need to have 70 ms or lower on speed test. I sent her the results and then she scheduled me for a phone interview. Had phone interview and she asked me about my previous work experience and explained what this job would entail and the availability and scheduling standards. Was offered the job on the spot. She then set up for me to take a drug test locally and then go in to my local Uhaul store to have manager verify I9 and work eligibility. After that, was set up in a virtual training class.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy interview typical questions, asks about previous experiences but mainly focuses on availability to do the job based off of scheduling and computer requirements. This can also be a phone interview for applicant looking to work from home from a different city or state. My interview was face to face at the Uhaul corporate headquarters. An easy interview even with someone with little work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Submitted a detailed and well-written cover letter along with resume through company website at 4am. Received a call from HR five hours later to discuss my application. U-haul's HR team is absolutely on it.

Had 10 minute phone interview highlighting the responsibilities and requirements for someone working from home. Woman on phone asked a series of technical questions relating to my current computer equipment and internet speeds.

Arranged face-to-face interview for the same day three hours later.

Face-to-face interview was held at the headquarters in Phoenix. Met with a recruiting specialist and had an incredibly relaxed interview. Questions were all open-ended and mostly related to making sure that I had experience working with customers and could navigate a computer. While the position is sales, they look for customer care representatives first and foremost.

Offered a second interview on condition of positive drug test. Went to drug testing location recommended by HR, was the only low point of the interview. Drug testing facility was hard to find and employed by hostile staff not willing to answer questions.

Drug test took three days to come back positive. Was called on the third day and told the location of the group interview, which was that day.

Attended group interview with 15 other participants in a room with only ten chairs. Expect to be crowded as this is a high-turnover high-interviewing position. Group interview consisted of working out availability and going over pay (firmly set pay for everyone regardless of experience.)

Everyone was offered job on spot and asked to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The nature of the position is commission and bonus based with an inflexible admittedly low base pay.