U-Haul Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.2

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process seems to be going very smoothly. I have a group interview scheduled for Friday and overall i'm pretty happy with the process and look forward to receiving an offer and other things..

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Found position online. Had to apply through company website. Recruiter called and went over position. Went to corporate office and met with recruiter. Interviewed with department manager and then the a VP.

Interview Questions

• Went over specific skills required for job.   1 Answer

Business, Data and Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by U-Haul Recruiter about this opportunity. After initial phone screening, she passed my info to Hiring Manager who decided to invite me for this interview.
    Before coming to this interview I've had to take two assessments: technical and personality.
    I was provided a short description of their results. I've passed them, anyway.
    The interview was with a panel of FIVE persons: Director and four managers. They looked friendly and asked various general, behavioral and technical questions. The interview lasted more than one hour. Things looked good until I was asked about two Mainframe Products which I never had a deal before. They were not included in the Job Description at all. After that, I got a feeling of "Big No".
    I did not call back to find out about their decision. Nine days later, I've found a voice mail message from recruiter that someone else was hired. After that, I've excluded U-Haul from the list of my prospective employers.

Interview Questions

• Did you work with Mainframe's Datacom/DB and IDEAL?   1 Answer
    • How good are you with multitasking, hard deadlines, toxic colleagues etc?   1 Answer

E-Sales & Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Monday, 3 hours after I submitted my application I received a call from a recruiter and she emailed me a Internet speed test tof complete. Once I submitted that to her she scheduled a phone interview for the next day, Tuesday. During the interview she told me about 2 other openings they had available for working from home. The recruiter asked basic interview questions, as well as questions regarding sales and computer knowledge. She asked about my home computer and office settings. Pay is $8.25 plus bonuses. She offered me the position and asked when I was available to go to their corporate office to sign paperwork and to get drug test paperwork. I was able to go that day and went and completed the paperwork and drug test. I received a call 4 days later (drug test takes 72 hours) from the recruiter letting me know she received all my paperwork and that I would receive an email regarding orientation the following Friday. So the whole hiring process from application to hire took 1 week.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic interview process. First a phone screening and then an in-office assessment test. After the test, you have a face to face interview. Very upfront and honest interview. I decided not to pursue the process as the suggested salary was far too low for a person with experience in the field. Pay offered was entry level.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was short 10-15 minute Q&A (like traditional interviews) followed by a 2 hour design project. Second interview was a second 1 hour design project. Finally, did a take home 6 hour design project. Overall, be prepared to demonstrate your skills (technical skills and creative skills). Also, be prepared for a harsh critique of your design (probably do it to see if you can handle it).

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses?
      What do you do to motivate your team?
      Answer Question

Center Sales and Reservations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Very casual and easy. Felt more like an easy conversation with a friend, they just wanted to get to know more about you. Did not feel like I was put on the spot at any time. Very easy going interview experience. Was offered a job on the spot.

Citation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

The manager and supervisor both asked questions. The duties of the day to day requirements were not explained properly. I think they should tell people what the qualifications are. They will fire you if you do not meet them.

Human Resources Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Was scheduled to meet with hiring Manager only to find out she was away on business. Met with Team Lead who was not very skilled at interviewing. Found myself leading interview. Unfortunately unable to get feedback on the process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U-Haul (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

just general questions, no stress or hard questioning. We had a little chat about my past job experience and what I like to do and where do i find myself most.

Interview Questions

• What languages have you used?
      which technologies you know about most?
      Answer Question