U.S. Auto Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Auto Parts

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Auto Parts (Carson, CA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews. First you have a phone interview and if they like what they hear you will have an interview in person. Interviews are not formal.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would handle an angry customer.   1 Answer

Web Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Auto Parts (Carson, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred to the hiring manager by a colleague. We scheduled an informal time to meet and talk a little bit. The second step was to meet with some of the other members of management.

The interviewing process was very simple and straightforward providing good insight into expectations and the structure of the company.

Interview Questions

Although there are some interesting opportunities available at US Auto Parts, I declined the offer since I'm looking for a new set of challenges in my next position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Auto Parts (Cleveland, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I was called about 3 weeks after submitting my resume for the 1st phone interview. The 1st interview lasted about 40 minutes. At the conclussion of the first interview the HR person scheduled me for 2nd phone interview with the director who was not be available when I called so I spoke with another manager.
    I was contacted by HR several days after that interview for a in person interview with 3 different mangers.
    The in person interviews lasted about 3 hours. They made me an offer 2 weeks after the in person interviews and followed uyp with a formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was fair, I did not try to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Auto Parts in March 2011.

Interview

Question was more about the experience. Got contacted 3 times for interview schedule. Interview went well all in all it took 2 weeks to get an offer. Waiting time for interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on the past, the challenges and the results   Answer Question