U.S. Bank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Goes smoothly.

Negotiation

Easy.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Applied online. I received a call 3 weeks later from the District Manager indicating an interest and whether I was still interested in the position. I set up an interview for the following week with the District Manager and Operations Manager. The interview process lasted approximately 25 minutes and the questions were pretty standard interview/bank questions. I received an offer 1 1/2 weeks later from the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked, "Tell me about a time when you completely failed at something? Not when you kind of failed and found a solution. A time when you completely failed."   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and told that it was the max they could offer, but could negotiate on annual review/increase times.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Englewood, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online for position. Was called within one day for an interview. Position needed to be filled very quickly. Interviewed with manager and she called in coworkers to ask questions as well. Was called 3 days later with conditional job offer and then had to go to HR for fingerprinting. Relatively easy process, but my position had been vacant for about 2-3 weeks and they needed to work quickly to get someone in there.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was probably how to handle doing multiple tasks and managing files.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation involved. The salary and benefits were set beforehand. Not a management position.

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Sidney, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

The interviewer had a nice way of meeting and doing an information gathering session. She shared her role and her plans for the teams and I in turned shared past experiences and how I could help her and her team.

Interview Questions

• My past experiences arranging meetings and events.   1 Answer