Find jobs for Customer Service Advisor

U.S. Bank Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1.3K interviews

Interviews at U.S. Bank

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Sacramento, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

-3 days after submitting my website application a US Bank HR representative called and performed a brief phone interview. -The next stage was group interview at a regional branch office. Interviews were conducted with 4 potential candidates by 4 US Bank regional managers. -Following the group interview I was asked to interview 1-on-1 with a specific branch manager for their Customer Service Advisor position.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions surrounding past experience listed on resume. Other questions asked candidates to describe times when they had to meet difficult deadlines, or work with customer demands.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Fargo, ND) in Mar 2012

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later and the phone call was an impromptu phone interview. This threw me off guard, but I was offered an interview. It was easy, and was mostly behavioral questions. I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to sell something.
Be the first to find this interview helpful