U.S. Bank Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

met in a conference room with two individuals for about an hour. They were very nice and they talked a lot about the battle that they have with attrition in the company and how they had done kind of a department overhaul. Very laid back atmosphere in fact I arrived before them and they were a little unorganized when entering the room.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an associate that is not meeting performance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked to meet with the branch manager after talking with Human Resources. Had to pass a Gallup Test about my personality type. Talk with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated salary.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Interviewed by my hiring manager and a peer manager. Lasted about an hour. Great vibe from both. I came recommended from a friend so my experience may not be typical. Following that, I took a 30 minute phone interview through a vendor. This was a little awkward as the person asking the questions was not a hiring manager, therefore they could not clarify the questions. Very unusual.

Interview Questions

• No curve balls during the in-person interview. The phone interview had a few, but I cannot remember specifics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes could negotiate. Took a pay cut but I knew I would have to going in. They were very good at coming up as far as they could. Reasonable.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Interview

Great process...little lengthy, but the company does a great job of it's due diligence search.

Interview Questions

• The questions are completely normal and appropriate for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Straight forward but very "standard" as to process and interview. As with most "modern" hiring practices it is designed to be expedient and "check the blocks" for skills, experience, etc. Probably miss the opportunity to meet and interview many good potential employees because they don't fit the qualification blocks exactly. The process is designed to be efficient and CYA more than to be effective. US Bank is no different than most large employees in this regard...too bad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The only thing negotiable was the starting date

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Kansas City, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

Got a call from Branch Manager then interviewed with District Manager. No set training program would be my only complaint, just thrown into the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They met me where I wanted to be.

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Rocklin, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

The HR process is better than at most companies. I was contacted directly by the hiring manager for an interview. The interview process itself consisted of a lot of "behavioral based" questions and being given information about the company as opposed to being asked relevant work history questions.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2012.

Interview

very smooth and transparent process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of explaining plenty of times of when you lead and how you can lead. They also are big on sales goals. If for some reason you are not the type to sale anything or be carefully scoped by sales goals then this job isn't for you. The interview process for a new hire is extensive and depending on the District Mgr, it can be very time consuming..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position or transfer? Asking the question 1 too many times.   1 Answer