U.S. Bank Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at U.S. Bank

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

Was called after applying to a position online. Given a phone interview that lasted almost 2 hours. Didn't hear back for a while. Got a call back about a month later to come in for another 2 hour interview. Said they would call me in 4-6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I met 4 people, they asked me some general interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied online got a call from a recruiter, then had a phone interview then 2 face to face interviews.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

The first interview was in person, so there was no initial phone interview. A week or two later I had a phone interview as the final interview with the regional director, which was interesting since most other interview experiences the phone and in-person have been flipped. About a month later I heard back with an offer. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and they were very informative and helpful in their communication. There was a short personality quiz which I found pretty odd, and I'm not sure how they use it in the selection process.

Interview Questions

• I had to take a skills review exam which took longer than expected but it wasn't too hard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Owensboro, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Owensboro, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

They never read my resume. (offended), They ended up giving me a different position. I needed benefits, so I took it. I think I would still be there if I had declined the position they'd offered. The department was just a mess.

Negotiation

The interview was non negotiable. Like I said, I ended up with a job I didn't even apply for and took only for the benefits package. I'm thoroughly disgusted with US Bank.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got an interview through a referral. About a week later I was invited to the SF office where I met with a VP and SVP of investments. VP was the screen, and asked me mostly behavioral questions. SVP focused on more technical investment questions, making sure my skill set fit with the group.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a mutual fund and describe to me how you would evaluate it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

very easy and informal. Basically, if you told them you were interested in the job they would call you a day after the interview and give the position to you. Interview with two people, not stressful at all. Standard 'tell me about your self questions" Felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with U.S. Bank recruiter for an hour, then phone interview with hiring manager the next day. People seemed very friendly and position sounds well established with many peers to work with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my employment history and experience, how I felt about making presentations, if I had ever received cash awards. They asked about how I had made an improvement to a process.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I met with three different representatives from their trading teams. They asked a number of different questions and had differing levels of formality. I got the impression that they had been assigned tasks, such as one for character, one for technical skills, and one for business knowledge.

Interview Questions

• I received a number of questions regarding different systems and how much experience I had using each.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

This was a phone screening and most unengaged interview I've ever had. The recruiter didn't even introduce herself and dove right into reading off general scripted interview questions. She asked only one probing question throughout the engagement. She never went to into detail about the position or offered to answer any questions I might have about the position or about US Bank. The whole interview lasted about 10 minutes and at the end I felt like she did this interview just to pad her numbers. This was a joke and a complete waste of my time. I felt insulted by the experience and I would never work for this organization.