U.S. Bank Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at U.S. Bank

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2012.

Interview

Go beyond HR attempt to find a Hiring Manager for a particular department or if a friend works there Ask if they will refer you. Note: My experience: Only one referral allowed as system keeps that referral for a long period of time.
Hiring Process: May interview with HR Representative for this department. If qualified, you will go on to the Hiring Manager - Generally this could be a panel interview of more than one Help Desk (Service Center) manager.
Know the job description - Know your hard and soft skills- both are important to get hired for this type of position. Ask for permission to be sit with a technician to learn more about the job- ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What color is your parachute?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Scheduled an interview, met with a couple people from management, was shown around the office, received a call back from HR about getting the job, scheduled back for a background check. Set up a date for the first day.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to make sure I was capable of multi-tasking.   Answer Question