U.S. Bank In Store Banker I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank In Store Banker I Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Franklin, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for a couple of different banks and received phone calls ranging from 1-5 days to set up an interview. The interview process is standard at U.S. Bank. Each branch manager asked roughly the same questions and asked me to elaborate on my answers. It is important to impress and ask plenty of questions to manager as well. It seemed to work for me.

After the initial interviews the district manager calls and says he "wants to talk you out of taking the position" essentially. He is a very nice gentlemen and wants to inform you about what you are getting yourself into. After that phone call he notifies the people that interviewed you that you can give a tentative offer. After that you get finger printed and fill out the paperwork sent to you via email. I will be starting very soon with this company.

I would recommend the managers that I interviewed with to anyone looking to start a career!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you helped someone overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation where things did not go as planned selling to a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

In Store Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 5 days. Got a call from the Branch manager to come for an interview. Had my first interview at an In Store branch. Got a call the same day in the evening to go for a second interview at another In Store branch. Both branch managers were pretty impressed with me, and told me I was going to be getting a call in about 3 business days if I was hired. Called them after 2 days, and was informed I was hired. I received an official offer the day after I called. Passes a criminal background check and was scheduled to begin orientation 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?   Answer Question

In Store Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Then a week later I was contacted by the regional manager for an interview. After being interviewed by the regional manager I was scheduled for a second interview two weeks later with the branch manager. Lastly after my interview with the branch manager the regional manager contacted me the same day for my final interview. In total you will have three interviews and the interview questions were simple nothing too hard.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied with a resume and cover letter. A day later i got a call from the branch manager to schedule an interview. Had interview, then they set me up with a second interview with a different branch manager. After that, I had a third in-person interview with a last branch manager. I waited a day or two for the last step before an offer, and that was a phone interview with the District Manager. The questions were mostly sales and behavior based type questions. Believe me, because I had three separate interviews and each one wanted to ask something the other two hadn't, so I had plenty of tricky questions. Nothing too hard though if you have relevant customer service or sales experience. the district manager told me I would hear back from my branch manager within a week after they deliberated. I heard back within a few hours with an offer. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest creative achievement at your previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what my salary expectations were, I told them, and they offered a dollar more. There is room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

applied online and same day got a call back to come in for an interview. had the interview which consisted of regular interview questions and a couple hours later got called in for a 2nd interview with a higher up. still in process.

In Store Banker I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2013.

Interview

Was very professional and a great experience. Staff was very pleasant and manger was very knowledgeable. they were up front and honest about hours and what was expected. They kept in touch with me every step of the way and well informed.

Interview Questions

• how would i overcome a customer who was instant on refusing a sale   Answer Question

Negotiation

i liked the offer they gave

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

2-3 interviews. Very personality oriented. No experience was needed.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something that you cannot physically hand someone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You got the job at 'blank' dollars an hour, how does that sound?

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Brighton, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online, then received a call to set-up an interview. I did an interview in person with the branch manager. It was a one on one interview. Very casual and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, negotiation on salary.