U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call a couple days after for an interview. I came in and there were 2 people asking questions. Didn't hear anything from them after that.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions like "describe a time you had to get a project done and couldn't finish on time"   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

The initial communication came via LinkedIn, when a recruiter reached out expressing desire to speak with me. We set a date and time to have a phone conversation. Well, it never happened as "something came up" and it was rescheduled. That call never happened either. That should have been a sign, however, a position opened up locally that I was interested in and I applied. That recruiter was very nice. Set up an in person interview. The office is outdated, with horrible looking furniture. Again, another sign. The in person interview was probably the worst, and most uncomfortable I have ever been a part of.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Interview

I interviewed with 5 people (5 separate calls) over the phone, then 2 people in person. It sure felt like no one was in charge of making a hiring decision. After the 6th interview, I withdrew my name from consideration.

Interview Questions

• How have you solved a difficult problem?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 15 mins with two managers. It was quite simple and easy going. They both were easy going and organized. Just be prepared to answer questions thoroughly.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

it was a good interview very straight forward questions. They asked about school work, projects and also my personal eperince. they asked about questions like why U.S Bank, also they asked to say how do i handle stress. just relax and came down and do alot of research on the company before going

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I applied through the internal career site, received the original canned email, thanking me for my interest. I did not hear another word until months later I received a canned email stating I was not awarded the position.

Midleware Cloud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

at first I received a phone interview follow up with face to face interview . during the phone interview they ask behavior questions , the face to face was more technical .

Interview Questions

• how do you define your programming skills?
      what area of technology do you like?
      Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 2 half-hour interviews. The first was with the person that would be the supervisor, and the second was with two other managers that also work closely with the position. They both asked mostly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a situation where you had to deal with dishonesty?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Little Rock, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process went well. Basic questions such as giving examples of good/bad work experiences, sell me this pen strategy, and role playing an upset customer situation. Management seemed to be uninterested in anything going on other than what was going on with his phone. Interview lasted a little over an hour. After the interview, the manager said they would contact me in the next few weeks and to feel free to call for a follow up a few times weekly. 6 weeks later, after calling once a week inquiring and being told I was a contender and that they think I would be perfect for the position, I get a basic email stating that they went with someone who was "more qualified". (It was for an entry level position and I have management experience as well as cash handling certifications) Neither here nor there. Overall, it seems like a good company to work for based on other reviews I've read. Just very poor communication skills and lack of enthusiasm on managements behalf.

Interview Questions

• Role Playing negative customer experiences
      Tell me about yourself
      Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer/what did you do
      Sell me this pen
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview followed up by 4 1/2 hour back to back in person interviews with hiring manager, his boss, coworker and partner. I really have no idea what else to say here but apparently there is a quota to fill so I'll jabber on like this is making a contribution.

Interview Questions

• I asked the hiring managers boss what the biggest challenge he sees for the upcoming year.   3 Answers