U.S. Bank Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Branch Manager Trainee-Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

First is the Meet and Greet, you have the opportunity to speak with different levels of management, regional AND district. Do NOT get caught up speaking to one member, WORK THE ROOM
    Next you listen to a presentation about the company
    Third you sit in a discussion circle where you have the chance to asks questions to the regional manager so make sure you come prepared.
    Finally you have an interview with two people, make sure you stand out, make them remember you.
    It is wise to thank the two who interview you but DO NOT leave right away. Use the time after your interview to Network with the other people there from district and the region. (This is where I went wrong, I just left)
    They want to see how personable you can be and how eager you are to network.

Interview Questions

• What are 2 qualities of people you cannot work with, and what are 2 qualities of people you work best with?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2011.

Interview

I gave them my resume at a university career fair and talk to one of the recruiters. Had phone screen, panel interview, and one phone interview. Made it to the final round which was a Gallup personality test. Failed that. But was pretty standard questions. Focusing on me as a leader.

Interview Questions