U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call about a week later. I went in for an interview. During the interview I was just very talkative and engaging, I asked my own questions for them. They really look for personality, so make sure you smile and you are really engaging in the conversation. After 3 days they called and offered me the job, so now I am waiting to hear back from the branch manager.

Account Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Brentwood, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

It started off with a very strange "this is what we do here" speech. Then they ask if you still would like to proceed. ONE of my interviewers fell asleep in the interview. The whole process was very bizarre.

Interview Questions

• We do things a little differently around here, are you adaptable to change?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted by 2 interviewers - District Manager and Performance Coach, Behavioral questions were asked along with process questions about my current employment, we discussed the culture of the company, organization and branch structure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone asked you to do something unethical   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with U.S. Bank recruiter for an hour, then phone interview with hiring manager the next day. People seemed very friendly and position sounds well established with many peers to work with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my employment history and experience, how I felt about making presentations, if I had ever received cash awards. They asked about how I had made an improvement to a process.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was on phone with hiring manager. Basic questions, professional and comfortable setting. Was asked for 2nd in-person interview at the job location and met again with the hiring manager and supervisor. Again it was very straight forward questioning, however when I would respond the supervisor would hint for me to "correct" my response to better meet his expected answer, it felt unsupportive and unprofessional, especially for someone who is supposed to have supervisory skills. The job was later cancelled so no offer given.

Interview Questions

• Although there was no mention in the job description or phone interview in regard to SQL knowledge, at the in-person interview I was given several unexpected SQL tests to answer.   Answer Question

UHNW Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

From recruitment, travel itineraries, interview day, and follow up exchanges, the entire experience felt welcoming, informational and yes, the right amount of challenging. Unfortunately I did not get this location, but because of the great experience and feedback I continue to search the company for similar positions as available.

Interview Questions

• Experience in other fields within a planning team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2013.

Interview

First you speak to a recruiter over the phone. Then an in person meeting with hiring manager. Then his or her boss. Then Company uses a gallup assessment and will not hire if you don't pass the gallup personality test.

Interview Questions

• What type of centers of influences do you have   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2016.

Interview

Smooth and comfortable . Basic bank interview about sales and customer service . Knowing anything about banking and being a good sales person will help you get the job

Interview Questions

• How do you approach small businesses   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was not long but rather informative. I went through 3 interviews and was asked if i want to be a teller first due to my lack of experience in the field. U.S. Bank was really considerate of my career path.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I had an extensive presentation in front of a panel. I also had handouts, participants guide in order to keep my audience engaged. My sit down interview process was with my manager and soon to be co-worker...awkward might I add.

Interview Questions

• Can I stand in front of an audience of more than 50 people   Answer Question