U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.6

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. I met with the assistant VP of the department for about 30 minutes. We talked about the company and the job. She asked me a few questions including my work experience, strengths and my skills. I got a call from the staffing agency (through which I got the interview) about an hour or two later telling me I got the job. Fingerprints and background check required. I started the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• What will make you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Deposit Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which included a tour of the U.S. Bank Corporate building. You're shown all the various operations departments that have to do with operations. Basic interview questions, easy going managers. Very relaxed interview, with no pressure felt.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

it was a good interview very straight forward questions. They asked about school work, projects and also my personal eperince. they asked about questions like why U.S Bank, also they asked to say how do i handle stress. just relax and came down and do alot of research on the company before going

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I applied through the internal career site, received the original canned email, thanking me for my interest. I did not hear another word until months later I received a canned email stating I was not awarded the position.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Had 1st interview. It was just the screening process. Manager had asked the tell me about yourself. Then he went into detail about the culture of US Bank , and what they were looking for. Went for a second interview. It was more behavioral questions and a series of questions as to why they should chose me to get the job. The final interview was with the district manager. It took a month process from start to finish!

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you experienced a problem and how did you go about resolving it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. They called up for face to face interview. When you pass that then you have another interview with Branch manager. They will call you when they decide to hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations.

Lockbox Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

She ask me a bunch of question relate to experiences and personalities. Then I ask the best I can. I also ask her questions about the company. Afterwards she gave me a tour around the floor.

Midleware Cloud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

at first I received a phone interview follow up with face to face interview . during the phone interview they ask behavior questions , the face to face was more technical .

Interview Questions

• how do you define your programming skills?
      what area of technology do you like?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on company website. Got a call a day later for an interview. Interviewed a week later, then had a second interview a week after that. I was told that Friday that I was selected for the position. About two weeks later corporate approved hiring and was able to get paperwork going.

Interview Questions

• They are big on diversity and personality. They want to see cash handling and customer service experience, but mostly they want a friendly candidate. Everybody I encountered at US Bank has been very pleasant and professional.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 2 half-hour interviews. The first was with the person that would be the supervisor, and the second was with two other managers that also work closely with the position. They both asked mostly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a situation where you had to deal with dishonesty?   1 Answer