U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Dublin, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with branch manager followed by second interview with district manager at Stoneridge Mall location. Interview went well. I was disappointed that after making time to interview and getting all dressed up, they didn't have the professionalism to contact me again and tell me I didn't get the job.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later by someone at the bank. They asked some screening questions and then set up an in person interview. Fairly easy process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy, over the phone. Very casual conversation about my skills and experiences. She let me know on the call that I was hired and would be emailed with further paperwork regarding next steps.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter email a month later for phone interview. The recruiter called 15 minutes late and went over the job description. She asked only three questions and seem to be a hurry. She told me she'll follow up with me but I never got an email or phone call.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The HR person Bethany was wonderful very excited about the company she was very personable and outgoing, made me want to work there. She was excited which made me excited.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one she gave me a great offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

One of their recruiters came to the hiring event. He told me about the bank culture, that we would not be considered a number.
    I need to go to a second interview this week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Paducah, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Telephone Interview and then a one on one interview. Got a call back to see if I was still interested and could come back in to discuss. I declined the job because of the pay they offered.

Wealth Managementand Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

WM: Applied through their website. First round was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Next round was back to back with a couple VP's at their corporate office downtown in Minneapolis. 3rd interview was a phone interview with the Head Of Wealth Management. RM: This was similiar, but the first round was an on campus interview through my university with the heads of the department. 2nd round was with my (potential) handler who I'd be working with more directly.

I did 6 different interviews.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions. Hammer the job description, skills, and qualifications and know your resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Met with recruiters at a university career fair where I was told to apply for the position on the company's sight. I was contacted a couple weeks later to set up a 15 minute phone screening with was pretty standard with a few behavioral questions. One week later I was invited to schedule a second round interview at their corporate office where I had three half hour interviews back to back with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you work on teams. Resume specific questions for the most part! Very conversational, but also very structured.   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, 3 week process..First interview 1 on 1 and second interview by phone..it helped to research company prior..the interview was with the manager and lasted approximately 45 minutes..she asked questions and asked a lot of what would you do scenarios

Interview Questions

• What will your first day consist of after training?   1 Answer