U.S. Bank Interview Questions in Iowa | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Cedar Falls, IA) in March 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with my manager over the phone because I was three states away. Questions were all basic interview questions with some internal sales questions included. It took the manager almost a month to get back to me about the job offer.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Ottumwa, IA) in September 2012.

Interview

First, I applied online. Then I was called back about two weeks later asking for an interview at the branch. I had the interview with the Store Manager, the Head Teller, and another manager. The interview went really well and everyone there was so nice and easy-going. I ended up not getting the job because they found someone with more experience.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Dubuque, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

As an internal applicant, I met with the hiring manager for roughly an hour and then sat with our Senior credit officer for a second meeting. I found out later that their was over 5 internal candidates that made it to the second interview. The process took roughly 5 weeks due to vacations being scheduled by the hiring managers as well as the timing it takes for the position to become approved their our HR.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about my accounting background as well as my ability to work by myself with little direction.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hiring manager was not willing to negotiate. She saad that they were presenting their best and final offer as their initial offer.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Iowa City, IA) in March 2012.

Interview

US Bank uses Behavioral Interviewing. Google it and come prepared with specific examples from your personal life and/or work history. Research the bank and make sure you are familiar with it's history, and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you...Give me a specific example of a time when you...   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Denver, IA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had three short interviews with members of HR who all asked pretty much the same questions.. why do you want to work for US Bank, what makes you a good leader, etc. It seems they were really looking for someone with sales experience, and a true go-getter attitude. You definitely need to be prepared for the long work hours of a bank manager career

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Coralville, IA) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview to start. Called back several weeks later for in person interview. Had interview. Several weeks went by, had second round of interviews. Bank manager seemed exhausted with interview process and uninterested. Totally turned me off from wanting to be employee of company.