U.S. Bank Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview! Filled out application online. Had first interview with Asst manager and manager. Called back for 2nd interview a week later. 5 days later I was offered position. The manager was extremely nice and nonjudgmental. The background check and fingerprinting went very quick! I never spoke to a live person from HR/Recruiting everything is done online.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Simple and easy. I was shocked when HR was not involved in the process. Later I discovered that HR doesn't really do much. The Hiring Manager is responsible for doing all reference and interview process. What's the point on having an HR dept?

In Store Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

2-3 interviews. Very personality oriented. No experience was needed.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something that you cannot physically hand someone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You got the job at 'blank' dollars an hour, how does that sound?

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

it was quick and easy. i applied online, got a call a day later. was invited in for a panel interview, then it was a one on one interview and then i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• what are your qualifications? what do you expect a normal day to be?   Answer Question

Business Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied throught he website in Las Vegas, NV. I was interviewed by the Sales Manager and Regional Manager. There were both very polite and respectful.

Interview Questions

• I was given a tax return and asked if that company was "bankable".   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said what they paid and I accepted.