U.S. Bank Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2017

3.3

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2011.

Interview

When I arrived 5 minutes early to the interview I was seated in a conference room. I, then, had to wait 20 minutes while the interviewer "grabbed a snack" as she told me. She then explained in wordy detail what the job entailed, then went to get the other 4 interviewers. I, never in my life, had 5 people interview me. It wasn't like I was interviewing for a manager position, I was interviewing for a filing clerk position. After they asked me questions like, "Who do you rate your Excel skills?" and "Do you have any days that you need off?" they took me on a tour of the facility. After asking me repeatedly if I had any questions (not to sound ignorant but it was a filing clerk position that they repeatedly told me what the job was about) I said no. I was polite, kind, and friendly. They decided I wasn't a right fit because I "lacked communication skills" was the first reason (my aunt works there and found this out). Afterwards they said that I didn't seem like I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bedford Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Bedford Heights, Cuyahoga, OH).

Interview

The interview process was very basic process. It's all about commissions earned within the last 24 months. You will be required to show all commission-able earnings by submitting your last 12 months pay stubs and prior year's w2 statement.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2009.

Interview

phone interviews, how can i explain that i will be good for the company to achieve the target goals , to satisfied the executives.