U.S. Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.6

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Just talked to make sure it was going too be a good fit for the branch. Went over sales goals and expectations going into the job. Was only with the branch manager since I was an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Over the phone, they asked me questions on experiences and gave me advices. Since my experience was not enough for the personal banker, they recommended to start fron a teller.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Provo, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a simple interview process and the whole thing took about an hour. The manager was nice and had a sheet of questions to go off of. He was friendly and didn't rush the answers too much.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to be self motivated.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chandler, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Really simple. Go in and talk to the hiring manager. Just a few questions to see what you know about the company and what your personality is like. Have you reached certain goals and how did you reach them? Are you comfortable with talking to people? What qualifications do you have?

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been apart of a team where you had to reach a sales goal?   1 Answer
    • What did you do to help your team reach those goals?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 15 mins with two managers. It was quite simple and easy going. They both were easy going and organized. Just be prepared to answer questions thoroughly.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Three interviews with different managers in the district. More of an interview to see how much of a fit I would be. Looking for a good attitude and strong work ethic. Career minded people should achieve high levels of performance,

Interview Questions

• Strengths weaknesses
      What do you do outside of work
      role play   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was with the direct manager. No recruiter that I had to go back and forth with. It was direct with my now manager. He then submitted my info to a hiring recruiter. I spoke to my manager at all times. I then interviewed with my district manager for final approval

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Monticello, MN).

Interview

I applied in November and received a call back in December. The interview was scheduled in the morning with the district manager. It turned out to be a group interview with the branch manager. Both managers were friendly and polite. They asked questions back and forth. At the end, I was asked to profile questions based on a given topic. The interview wasn't overly long. They said they had other interviews that day and once they picked one or two people, they would make offers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would bring from my current workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Super quick and easy. Applied online and I got a call within the next two to three days to come in for an interview. After that I was asked to come meet the district manager for another interview. Everything was fast, smooth, and easy going. After that I got a call maybe two days later and they gave me an offer and they emailed me all of the paper work including the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy. Two managers branch and regional. Basic questions of why hire you over anyone else and what would you do in stressful situations. Both interviewed me at the same time but was asked most questions by the Regional manager and not the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation you've encountered in previous occupations?
      Why should we hire you?