U.S. Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.7

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 15 mins with two managers. It was quite simple and easy going. They both were easy going and organized. Just be prepared to answer questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Three interviews with different managers in the district. More of an interview to see how much of a fit I would be. Looking for a good attitude and strong work ethic. Career minded people should achieve high levels of performance,

Interview Questions

• Strengths weaknesses
      What do you do outside of work
      role play
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was with the direct manager. No recruiter that I had to go back and forth with. It was direct with my now manager. He then submitted my info to a hiring recruiter. I spoke to my manager at all times. I then interviewed with my district manager for final approval

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Monticello, MN).

Interview

I applied in November and received a call back in December. The interview was scheduled in the morning with the district manager. It turned out to be a group interview with the branch manager. Both managers were friendly and polite. They asked questions back and forth. At the end, I was asked to profile questions based on a given topic. The interview wasn't overly long. They said they had other interviews that day and once they picked one or two people, they would make offers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would bring from my current workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Super quick and easy. Applied online and I got a call within the next two to three days to come in for an interview. After that I was asked to come meet the district manager for another interview. Everything was fast, smooth, and easy going. After that I got a call maybe two days later and they gave me an offer and they emailed me all of the paper work including the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy. Two managers branch and regional. Basic questions of why hire you over anyone else and what would you do in stressful situations. Both interviewed me at the same time but was asked most questions by the Regional manager and not the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation you've encountered in previous occupations?
      Why should we hire you?
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Got the interview trough a referral took about 3 weeks in total. All interviews went well but at the they said they hired someone else. Overall average interview basic questions asked.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was not long but rather informative. I went through 3 interviews and was asked if i want to be a teller first due to my lack of experience in the field. U.S. Bank was really considerate of my career path.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Was easy it was a group interview but asked one on one questions. Asked before the end of the day if I could commute to another city to be employed .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you gathered a team to overcome a goal   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Plainfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview first and then was asked for a face-to-face interview set two days later. During the face-to-face, I sat down with two bank managers and was asked standard interview questions for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a difficult situation and how you handled it. Also give the end result.   Answer Question