U.S. Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.6

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Plainfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview first and then was asked for a face-to-face interview set two days later. During the face-to-face, I sat down with two bank managers and was asked standard interview questions for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a difficult situation and how you handled it. Also give the end result.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview about 4 hours later. I went a week later for the interview and it had to be the best, most laid back interview I've ever had. The lady was insanely kind and very good at explaining things so I knew exactly what the job was. Only downside was that she can't let me know if I got a second interview for two more weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The branch manager called me after 2 weeks for an interview. I got into second round of interview with district manager after 1 week. It was a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience? What is your play in a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

the interview process was great, comfortable and easy to find. The district manager was friendly, professional, and easy to speak with. The location was easy to find, and all of the people were great.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started with 2 individuals then I was asked to return and interviewed with just one individual. Overall the process wasn't very difficult and the best thing to do is be yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with a assistant and branch manager, of the branch in which I applied then, I went to an interview with district manager, then the district managers assistant called to negotiate expected pay and start date.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose us bank?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer first, I then counter offered but also gave a reason as to why, their first offer would jot have been enough to pay my bills currently

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Sat with Manager and Assistant Manager at the same time and was asked a series of questions. They played good cop bad cop trying to see if they get a feel for how you really are and if you get nervous in situations were two different types of people are talking to you.

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Branson, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

I was groomed internally so the interviews where not the normal. I presented what I had done in the past and how I would realistically add value to the branch.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to surpass the previous employee in sales/service?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Sit down for lunch and questions were exchanged. I was recruited and I flipped the interview into asking what US Bank could offer me and how could I grow with US Bank. Second interview was at the branch location and more formal.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with different personalities and how I would be able to connect with clients big and small.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I had one branch interview about my previous experience, future plans and about myself as a person. The interview lasted almost 40 minutes and ended with a very brief presentation of the team. The difficulty was average and the atmosphere during the interview was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What are the most relevant jobs that would recommend me for this job. What are my future plans? Why I resigned from X company? Why the manager should choose me for this position?   Answer Question