U.S. Bank Portfolio Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Portfolio Analyst Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview since I am currently living out of town. The interviewer first introduced the job description, talked about the company, etc. Then asked mostly situational questions. Finally, she opened up the interview for me to ask any questions about the position, company, etc. Overall, the interview process was very straightforward and what you can expect of a first interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had to make an important decision and how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Portland, OR) in October 2009.

Interview

short general phone interview, it was prelim to see about a in person interview, they assured us that we would be called within 2 week by home office to get a in person interview in but call never came and didnt have contact number to get ahold of them.

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2011.

Interview

After a phone interview, interviewed with team member and team leader to get a better feel of what the responsibilities and duties of the actual position were, and to take an accounting assessment test. The job still seemed interesting, so was asked to interview with team manager. He was very straightforward and honest about the job description, which is pretty much data entry, and left feeling comfortable about accepting if an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• After discussing the job more, do you feel you have the personality to succeed at this job.   Answer Question

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2010.

Interview

initially had to submit an electronic application and brief background on work qualifications and skills aptitude. Followed with first round of interviews for initial introduction into the role and firm and desired traits and experience they are in search of their prospective candidates. Followed by 2nd round of interview with team.