U.S. Bank Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Project Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Richfield, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief, to the point. Leadership was dynamic & fast paced. Shot straight from the hip. No hype or fluff. Was clear in expectations and left no stone unturned. Received an immediate feel for the environment and pace I'd be up against.

Interview Questions

• What is it that I'm looking to attain while working at US Bank?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Bedford, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Call interview, was handled very unprofessionally. Interviewer spoke in slang terms, incomplete sentences and it appeared she was more interested in sharing personal accomplishments as opposed to identifying my apt for the available position.

Interview Questions

• Personal, inappropriate questions. In regards to aesthetic appeal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Applied on U.S. Bank's careers website. I received a call from the manager of our department and interviewed face to face. She had also heard from another company that USB did business with, and was told that I was in need of a new job. I was a great fit for the position because of my experience, and was offered the job.