U.S. Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with two people for about an hour. They each took turns reading from a script asking behavioral questions that were not related to the job. They did not discuss salary upfront. Also, they were unaware themselves, of the direction the department was going and were not great interviewers. The questions were repeats of what was already asked, just worded differently.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2014.

Interview

Was referred by an employee who sent my resume to HR. HR contacted me then asked me to fill out an application online for a job that they felt was the best fit. A couple weeks later I got a call to schedule a face-to-face interview. During the interview we went over my resume. The interviewers asked me several behavioral questions. We also discussed the company and the objectives of the position. The interview went well. I called and emailed to follow up several times in the following weeks. About 3 weeks after the interview I received a call with an offer. I had 24 hours to accept or decline.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you failed at something and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Two on one interview with current supervisors, lasts approximately 30-45 minutes. They will discuss the training program and what they are looking for in a candidate. Then they will ask you situation questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your day?
      How do you prioritize your work?
      How do you handle stressful situations?
      Can you describe a time when you were working on a task with a deadline?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a conference room by two current supervisors who were dressed in short sleeve t-shirts and jeans. There was no hiding of body jewelry or tattoos. The questions were generic and read from a page which notes were added, and the interviewers took turns reading the paper line by line.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation that you handled and how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I interviewed with the hiring manger over lunch. We chatted about my past history and future goals. We talked about personal life and hobbies. It was a very smooth and comfortable process.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Initial communication was good...mostly via email and the corporate website. After you clear the initial hurdles, expect 2-3 face to face interviews lasting up to 90 minutes each. A federal background check is required.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this bank more than Bank X?   4 Answers

Negotiation

Vacation is not negotiable but is based on seniority and type of position. All salaries are based on grade and level inside of a range for your position. Once you are hired you will figure out where in the range you are, but it's usually hard to do before you are in your given role to see how your salary compares to others.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2011.

Interview

Typical application process and face-to-face interview. I was coming in to them from a known source, so I feel like they might have gone easy in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Again, I think they went relatively easy on me, but they asked me to define "customer service".   1 Answer