U.S. Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

20 minuet phone interview, then personal 1hr interview and then 2nd round 1v1 interview

Interview Questions

• Describe why we should hire you over the other candidates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter at US Bank just to keep up my network and she happened to have a position she thought I might like. I chatted with the hiring manager and decided I was curious enough to find out more. I was essentially window shopping so I treated it much like an informational interview. I met individually with the hiring manager, a junior peer to the opening, two peers to the manager, and the department head. It was enjoyable to chat with each of them and while I wasn't completely sold on the position, I found enough things to like about it to continue in the process. I was promised a second interview but then the hiring manager suddenly couldn't make it. Following up a month later I learned the opening had apparently been moved to report to one of his peers. I suspect they may have just been window shopping as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in charge of a project from start to finish.   Answer Question