U.S. Bank Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.8

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Went in for a Branch Manger interview, given the opportunity to interview, spoke with regional management. They passed me to President of banking.. The interview began discussing a position that wasn't listed and as a result there was no offer. There was no clarity in the process and a lot of false promises and ideas that were a lot to live unto expectations. The first interview panel was personable, the second one on one left a lot to be desired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for US bank   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Tacoma, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I met first with the 2 branch managers. They wanted to get to know me and my personality to see if I would fit well with the branch. They told me about the company and how well the employees are treated by everyone, even upper management. Then I met another day with the Operations Manager. He was very personable and gave me more details about the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I felt comfortable talking to people and if I would feel comfortable cross-selling products.   1 Answer

I only declined moving forward to an interview with the hiring manager because I learned the most of my job would be calling customers for business. I knew I would not enjoy doing this as the main part of my job. If they had a Teller position, I would have definitely accepted it. U.S. Bank sounds like a very great bank to work for.

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mercer Island, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Mercer Island, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, and 2 days later have two with Branch Manager and Assistant Manager (1h and 15 minutes) and then District Manager interview (1 hour). The process took a week only!
    U.S. Bank staff is professional and gracious! I called 3 hours after the interview to offer a job!
    I declined their offer because another bank is closed to my house. But I would choose them if there is one closer.
    It was my first interview ever wit a bank, so I think it's pretty challenging if you don't come prepared. But just be yourself and they will love you!
    Their employees love the bank and they seem to have good benefits too!

Interview Questions

• My past experience A LOT
      Challenging project, difficult customer - how to deal with them SPECIFICLY
      Teamwork means to you, diversity environment
      Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was not long but rather informative. I went through 3 interviews and was asked if i want to be a teller first due to my lack of experience in the field. U.S. Bank was really considerate of my career path.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA).

Interview

applied online
    branch manager called me
    went into an interview with the manager
    went in again for an interview with the assistant manager
    with both the manager and assistant manger liked me moved me to have an interview with the district manager in a few days
    got a call back from the branch manager once all 3 people liked me and got offered the job over the phone
    went to seattle and had orientation 2 weeks later
    started work
    lots of computer training the first few weeks
    then started getting into cash

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you with selling and what are your interactions like with other people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Bremerton, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, It was Thursday, then received call back the next day Friday for interview next day morning ,Saturday. Their interview process was easy. The Branch Manager asked me Simple questions related Customer Service, sales and cash handling experience.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The branch manager called me after 2 weeks for an interview. I got into second round of interview with district manager after 1 week. It was a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience? What is your play in a team?   Answer Question

In-Store Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gig Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Gig Harbor, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

They phone screen first, then you go trough several rounds of interviews before being offered the job. They interview based on the Behavioral Interview method, so make sure you give specific answers to experiences you've had in the past. If you are vague or speak in generalities, they view it as not answering their questions.

Interview Questions

• In the past, when you have had a co-worker not performing up to standards or following policies and procedures, how have you handled this and would you do anything differently, if given the opportunity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got the job the day of the interview with 2 managers , easy questions , customer service questions . They need to see ur personality .it's really important to have a smile face . They will ask about experience or education. If they like ur personality u will get the job

Interview Questions

• What do you think the teller does ?   1 Answer

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview since I am currently living out of town. The interviewer first introduced the job description, talked about the company, etc. Then asked mostly situational questions. Finally, she opened up the interview for me to ask any questions about the position, company, etc. Overall, the interview process was very straightforward and what you can expect of a first interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had to make an important decision and how did you approach it?   Answer Question