U.S. Bank Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

A recruiter out of downtown Minneapolis called me regarding a Finance position - he found me originally on LinkedIn and actively sought me out by getting my phone number from a co-worker - after he was put in touch with her by calling the front desk for my employer. After having the phone screen the recruiter said he would definitely bring me in and would call me in 2-3 days to set up my first round interview. He n e v e r called. I followed up with a phone call, and later an email. NO RESPONSE. He is completely unprofessional and just plain RUDE. Don't say you're going to call back when you aren't going to. It takes 2 seconds to respond to an email, btw. Pathetic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

Most interviews are with several people at the same time. Once you get past the process they then do a background test and then you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked behavioral questions like what would you do if confronted be another co worker.   Answer Question