U.S. Bank Structured Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Structured Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through a virtual job board. I was contacted within a week to conduct an on-campus interview. The next day I was contacted to come into the Chicago office. I was interviewed by three different managers over the course of 2 hours. They asked me very basic situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What are two of your strengths/weaknesses?
    What is your proudest accomplishment?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then a few weeks later was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I met with three different analysts for 20-50 minutes each. The first interview was the longest and consisted mostly of me talking about my resume and what I wanted to achieve in the position. The second focused mainly on my past experiences and how I see myself progressing in the next 5-10 years. The last consisted mostly of HR overview and final questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years personally and professionally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in person interview- lasting 2 to 3 hours, with 3 to 4 different interviewers

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview, tell me about a time when... xyz. Do your standard behavioral interview prep and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty firm on base salary, and previous experience is truly irrelevant in negotiations.

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Interview involves multiple interviews with managers as well as with potential peers. It also involved taking a small test in Excel so that they could get a feel for our proficiency.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Know a little of basic finance concepts with loans and calculating things like WAC.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Boston, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a relatively easy interview-- there were no difficult questions and the hiring managers were very friendly. I was asked general questions about my current position and how I would handle certain situations on the job. As the position was explained further during the interview, I go the feeling that the job seemed to be less analytical than it sounded when I applied. This may have made me seem a bit disinterested, so I think I didn't get an offer because of that. I U.S. Bancorp would be a good company to work for, but it definitely wouldn't have been the job for me.