U.S. Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.4

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2014.

Interview

Great company to interview with they interview with the proper level of Mgmt after your typical interview with the recruiter. Got to meet with 2 different levels of management. Very engaged company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was very upfront and informative. She was very personable, although I feel unprofessional at times. She made sure to ask if I had any questions about the company after she had gathered all information needed from me.

Interview Questions

• What are your minimum salary requirements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call a couple days after for an interview. I came in and there were 2 people asking questions. Didn't hear anything from them after that.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions like "describe a time you had to get a project done and couldn't finish on time"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Little Rock, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the branch manager and assistant branch manager. Discussed typical job experience, requirements of the job etc. They asked about my life to see how I fit with the other staff and culture. Very laid back and friendly interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience? Please describe your experience.   Answer Question
    • What kind of cash handling experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for US Bank?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Orange, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with both branch manager and assistant manager inside the bank. They were very friendly people and were objective oriented. The branch consisted of 6 employees: four tellers, one assistant manager, and one branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Expect questions on customer service part than technical questions
    The answer should be precise and questions like- if your father is a teacher then why do you want to become a banker? can come up from your answer to the first question. Be prepared with the answers to these expected questions.

Because this is the first question so the candidate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Dublin, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with branch manager followed by second interview with district manager at Stoneridge Mall location. Interview went well. I was disappointed that after making time to interview and getting all dressed up, they didn't have the professionalism to contact me again and tell me I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Hot Springs, AR) in May 2013.

Interview

They ask form questions straight off of a piece of paper. This was not a very personal experience. it was very robotic and seemed like they didn't try to relate to me at all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two days after applying got a call for a one on one interview, my interview was performed by the general manager and assistant manager, after that they told me they had a couple of more interviews and told me they would contact me after 1 week, never happenned

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Online application back ground check proceeded by phone interview for additional screening. About fifteen minutes phone interview, then scheduled to come in for face to face, all within 1 week of original application submitted

Interview Questions

• what challenges in the work place have you faced in the past, and how did you work as a team to overcome   Answer Question

Was looking for full time openings and currently was none