U.S. Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.4

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle Heights, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle Heights, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They read questions from a script, had only 3 or 4 off script. It was an easy process. Very nice women, cordial, at ease.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a tellers job is?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Dublin, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with branch manager followed by second interview with district manager at Stoneridge Mall location. Interview went well. I was disappointed that after making time to interview and getting all dressed up, they didn't have the professionalism to contact me again and tell me I didn't get the job.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in October 2016.

Interview

Applied and a day later received an interview really easy first interview was going over the position second was answering a few questions I really connected with mine Google them learn some info about the company it helps to arrive early have some water with you and remember to smile

Interview Questions

• What job did you like the most and why what job did you like the least   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two days after applying got a call for a one on one interview, my interview was performed by the general manager and assistant manager, after that they told me they had a couple of more interviews and told me they would contact me after 1 week, never happenned

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview! Filled out application online. Had first interview with Asst manager and manager. Called back for 2nd interview a week later. 5 days later I was offered position. The manager was extremely nice and nonjudgmental. The background check and fingerprinting went very quick! I never spoke to a live person from HR/Recruiting everything is done online.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Branch manager and Assistant manager interviewed me, asked questions of my previous employer and how much experience I had with selling products to customers. It was very important to them that I was able to be efficient and meet metrics that were set for tellers.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with selling?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was called within a few days. The overall interview was about 30 minutes. The manager was very nice and pleasant. I was told I would hear back within a few days. I heard back from the director, but had already accepted a job offer somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work as a team to get things done. How did you get things done?   Answer Question

I had already accepted a job offer with another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied and reviewed a cold call interview less than a week later. After a successful over the phone interview with the branch manager we set up an in person interview with the branch manager and the assistant branch manager. They were both very nice and made me count money and tested how I reacted to situations with difficult customers.

Interview Questions

• What will you do when you can't make sales?
      How do you handle difficult customers.
      How will you make sales?
      (Sales are the 2 credit cards a month you must issue?   1 Answer

The branch manager said she would contact me in a week. It has been 2 days after that week and I sent a follow up email. No response yet.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA).

Interview

applied online
    branch manager called me
    went into an interview with the manager
    went in again for an interview with the assistant manager
    with both the manager and assistant manger liked me moved me to have an interview with the district manager in a few days
    got a call back from the branch manager once all 3 people liked me and got offered the job over the phone
    went to seattle and had orientation 2 weeks later
    started work
    lots of computer training the first few weeks
    then started getting into cash

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you with selling and what are your interactions like with other people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Bremerton, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, It was Thursday, then received call back the next day Friday for interview next day morning ,Saturday. Their interview process was easy. The Branch Manager asked me Simple questions related Customer Service, sales and cash handling experience.