U.S. Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA).

Interview

applied online
branch manager called me
went into an interview with the manager
went in again for an interview with the assistant manager
with both the manager and assistant manger liked me moved me to have an interview with the district manager in a few days
got a call back from the branch manager once all 3 people liked me and got offered the job over the phone
went to seattle and had orientation 2 weeks later
started work
lots of computer training the first few weeks
then started getting into cash

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you with selling and what are your interactions like with other people   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Bremerton, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, It was Thursday, then received call back the next day Friday for interview next day morning ,Saturday. Their interview process was easy. The Branch Manager asked me Simple questions related Customer Service, sales and cash handling experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raytown, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Raytown, MO).

Interview

Had a panel of 4 general store managers where each one asked me a set of questions, after having successfully completed the phone interview. This had been my first ever job interview and I was nervous, but I had some volunteer experience so used that to try and answer their questions. Overall I felt like I answered the questions well, but ultimately was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome an obstacle in your previous employment?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Instead of having an interview with the hiring manager as planned, I was interviewed by the assistant manager. Still haven't been contacted, even though he told me that we will be in contact. Follow up email was ignored.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy process, fingerprints and background check required, very lengthy interview with "standard form cookie-cutter" questions from management, most questions seemed to be geared towards people with little or no work experience (young folks).

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a situation in prior employment when dealing with an unpleasant customer.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I applied online got a call a week later I missed the call so i called back and left a message, a manger called me later that night to set up a interview for the following day or so. went to the interview was told she would call me in a few days if i got the job or not, a week went by i called and she told me they are still interviewing and she would let me know by calling me and telling me if i got the job or not, its been a month now and if they do finally call to offer a job im not taking it. doubt they will. they were not at all professional about this, and the person who originally called me that i called back never called me again just passed my number down a manger. i would of gave it a postive feedback if they would of at least contacted me.

Interview Questions

• two odd questions one was if you were a animal in a zoo what would you be and the other what color could you not live without seeing everyday. they said it was to get to know my personality more   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got the job the day of the interview with 2 managers , easy questions , customer service questions . They need to see ur personality .it's really important to have a smile face . They will ask about experience or education. If they like ur personality u will get the job

Interview Questions

• What do you think the teller does ?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was very upfront and informative. She was very personable, although I feel unprofessional at times. She made sure to ask if I had any questions about the company after she had gathered all information needed from me.

Interview Questions

• What are your minimum salary requirements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Was interview by the branch manager. Very professional and to the point. No trick questions- just an honest discussion which was more about personality than job strengths. Was very straightforward about expectations,advancements and working environment.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Clarksville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week for an in branch interview with the manager. She was very polite and professional but not intimidating. It was an easy interview as she went back & forth between her own personal questions and the question the company asks, if you have experience in banking or at least customer service you should be able to answer the questions fine.

Interview Questions

• Biggest accomplishment
      Time you had a conflict with supervisor, how'd you handle it?
      Time you gave BAD customer service, what did you do, how'd you fix it.
      Answer Question