U.S. Bank Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Trainer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Overland Park, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a wonderful experience. It was laid-back and more of a conversation than an interview. They got to know me, and I them. I wish all interviews were this awesome.

Interview Questions

• I can never remember specific questions, but they were typical HR questions...lots of "tell me a time when..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I initially applied online via a job posting on Indeed.com. After about two weeks I was called by a recruiter who screened my eligibility for the job with a few basic questions about previous experience, whether I was comfortable learning computer systems, whether I foresaw any issues with passing a background check, and how much I anticipated/desired to make. About a week later I received a call from the same recruiter to schedule a phone interview. That interview lasted about 45 minutes and I was asked more specific questions about previous training/teaching experience, situational, "what-would-you-do" questions, and especially what questions I had about the position and US Bank. The next week I was asked to come back for a final interview, which would be an informative presentation of a topic of my choosing to a hiring committee. Later that week I received a call from the recruiter and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when training went bad, and how you responded.
      Describe a situation where you led a discussion or training that went particularly well. What did you like and why do you think it went so well?
      Deliver a presentation on a topic of your choice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I had an extensive presentation in front of a panel. I also had handouts, participants guide in order to keep my audience engaged. My sit down interview process was with my manager and soon to be co-worker...awkward might I add.

Interview Questions

• Can I stand in front of an audience of more than 50 people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview only, took about an hour. Basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• It was all really standard. Talk about a time you were faced with a difficult situation with a coworker   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2011.

Interview

First, talked to representative of the company and submitted resume. A month later, was asked to apply and take assessments. One month from applying and taking assessments was called for first interview. First interview consisted of interviewing with two different individuals separately. Was called back for second round interviews where I interviewed with two more individuals separately via video chat.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things this company can do for you and what are the three most important things you can do for the company?   Answer Question