U.S. Bank Universal Banker II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Universal Banker II Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews with management. Both were very casual, which fits the location I was applying for. Both interviews felt more like a conversation than an interview, with neither manager pressuring you into feeling uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you hear "excellent client satisfaction"?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Universal Banker II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Apply, Get a Call, Meet, Come for second interview with District Manager, and that's where they Hire you. usually you start a few weeks after this meeting because they have to run background checks and you need to visit HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Typical questions , like: tell me about a difficult situation with a customer that you had to over come. There were 3 managers attending the interview. The did the interviews back to back . The setting was calm. they offered water. The branch was very slow, only one person came in while i was there. Yet the continued to talk about how much sales goals there were. When i asked them about the amount of traffic in the branch on a regular basis and how that equaled out with the sales goals. they didn't have much to say.

Interview Questions

Hours and pay were too low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

applied online process took 2+ weeks, had an interview with BM then got called for second interview with DM

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you received great customer service - Role Play   Answer Question

accepted offer from Chase

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Murfreesboro, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online on a Saturday. I followed up by meeting with the branch manager in person that same day. He was impressed with my promptness, and we scheduled a formal interview for the following week. During the interview, my resume was reviewed and I was given realistic expectations for the job. About one week later I received an offer. I was please to be offered a Univerasal Banker II position. They made sure that my pay would be higher than I was currently receiving at a competitor bank.