U.S. Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online for the position that you are interested in. The hiring manager will contact you if you are a qualified candidate within one or two weeks of submitting your application. There are two interviews, the first is more of an introduction and can be conducted over the phone, and the second interview you meet the team that you would potentially be working with.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in banking?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Paducah, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Telephone Interview and then a one on one interview. Got a call back to see if I was still interested and could come back in to discuss. I declined the job because of the pay they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

I came and met the SSM one on one. She asked me a couple routine questions then I met with the branch manager with a two on one with SSM present.

Interview Questions

• We went over some questions such as strengths and weaknesses and what I know about the company and why I would like to work for them. We also talked about what customer service means to mean.   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, 3 week process..First interview 1 on 1 and second interview by phone..it helped to research company prior..the interview was with the manager and lasted approximately 45 minutes..she asked questions and asked a lot of what would you do scenarios

Interview Questions

• What will your first day consist of after training?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Pleasant Hill, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy actually. I had applied online and went through the general screening process. I was interviewed about four days later. It was a series of questions related to banking and the background that I had in it. Overall I feel the real screening came from wanting to not only be there but also wanting to grasp the culture and values that the company hold.

Interview Questions

• How do i feel about ethical sales and marketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conway, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Conway, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

It's was a four-five interview process. It took 4 months for me to finally recieve the offer and start. Interview was very basic in the questions asked. But it still takes a long time to get hired. Also make sure you negotiate your pay with them.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process starts with the contractor followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager at the organization. This process usually takes one to two hours. Through the interview process I worked with my recruiter for interview tips. The recruiter played a vital role in my hiring process as they were able to answer any questions the employer needed further clarification on.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Ask general questions, talked about the position, discussed commute, talked more about the company. It was a 2 round interview. Managers were very nice and friendly. Interview took about 30 minutes at most each time

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you regretted not doing in the past   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2011.

Interview

Management team interview in branch. They were open to taking questions of mine to get to know the company and position more. Then gave a brief tour of the branch to meet a few people and then waited for a call to see if I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Growth goal with the company. What I wanted as my career goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

apply online and after two days got a phone interview from a recruiter, ask some few questions and said someone will be contacting me regarding an interview. so later about two days , a manager from a branch called and schedule an interview. went well and later schedule an interview to meet with district manager who actually upgraded my position from teller to universal banker position

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions, share with me a time ......., tell me a time you gave a customer an excellent service   Answer Question