U.S. Cellular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Cellular Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.9

Greeter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular in April 2017.

Interview

Asked if a had any questions about job and why I chose to apply at US Cellular, technical background, certain situations that occored at other places of employment. Asked a few broad questions, explained US Cellulars position in marketplace

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for employment with US Cellular...   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Waukesha, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was complicated. The interview got rescheduled twice. Finally got it scheduled and completed. The manager wasn't acting very interested in the interview. It seemed like she had on duties she was trying to get back too.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in our company   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

The interview is a Sales Leader Behavior Fit PBI. This process is approximately 60 minutes long and requires you to tell a story based answer on the events that took place, your action(s) to solve/resolve the event, and then the result/final outcome (including if the associate/customer left happy).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to achieve sustainable results in a short amount of time to be successful.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was contacted by HR to answer some basic questions via email. A week later, the HR person emailed me to schedule two phone interviews for the next week. Two hours after the phone interviews I received an offer.

Retail Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Delafield, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

you apply on line, wait for what seems forever. Forget you even applied there and then out of the blue they call you and invite you in for an interview. Interview they ask if you know the sales process and as long as you have a bit of a clue you are eventually offered a position

Interview Questions

• do you know the sales process   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular in December 2016.

Interview

1 hr long. Normal interview discomfort, However, The Sales manager I interviewed with was very personable and friendly which quickly put me a ease. Seems to be a very good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something went wrong and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Retail Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Pendleton, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

You will be contacted by a recruiter for a basic phone interview after a week a manager will contact you for a face to face interview at the location you applied for.

the interview will be long but very simple. lots of describing questions

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Business Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Columbia, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

They take you through a series of interviews, and each interview is more trickier than the last. They ask you about certain sales values, and principles to better understand your accumen. They really focus on assessing your business sales acumen. If you don't know how to sell, you will struggle in the last interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Moline, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very long process, asks many questions that are based on experience but want tons of details. Star method. Too long needs to be shorter, not necessarily the best questions to find out if that person is a fit for the team. Can leav eout experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an employee that didn't agree with what you wanted to do?   1 Answer

Retail Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Appleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Filled out application and heard back from a recruiter the next day. They assigned me an online interview, where I recorded my answers via written answers and video. Had a face to face interview about a week and a half later at the store I applied to. Heard back that I got the job 3 days later.